Organizers: ESCP Business School, in Paris
Dates and place: Paris from the 19th to the 21st of January 2023
Description: Key pieces of information about the paper and poster submission:
· The conference papers all have an ISBN Number and will be published on our website, where they are available for free as open source. All the proceedings are indexed in the Google Scholar database.
· You should submit your paper directly on the IMTC Submission Platform. We will only consider papers that have been submitted via the online submission platform.
· The final papers are expected to be 5 pages long (short paper / extended abstract). The official language of the conference is English but the papers can be written in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. Publication rules available on the IMTC conference website.
· A selection of papers will be submitted by the Track Chairs to be considered for the IMTC Best Paper Award.
· As you may know, the conference is also the editor of the Journal of Marketing Trends, which is a ranked publication. The conference is an opportunity for you to submit an extended version of your paper for a publication in the journal.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or refer to the conference website www.marketing-trends-congress.com.
Deadline: Deadline: S 19 Sept. 2022 Deadline Call for Paper / Poster
· 07 Nov. 2022 Deadline Applications Doctoral Colloquium & Best Thesis Awards
· 14 Nov. 2022 Acceptance Notifications
· 19-21 Jan. 2023 22nd IMTC