Generation Z: Behaviors, Values, Attitudes, Intentions and New Consumption Styles
Guest Editors:: Vittoria Marino, Letizia Lo Presti
Description: This special issue welcomes theoretical, empirical, experimental, and case study research contributions from a marketing perspective on consumer behavior of Generation Z. Thi special issue is addressed explicitly to the analysis of Generation Z's purchasing and consumption behavior. In particular, The objective is to understand how, where, when, and why Generation Z uses products and services in their daily actions to adapt the firms' market strategies toward new consumption styles.
- March 15th, 2022 - Expressions of interest and abstract. Submission of a structured abstract (purpose, methodology, finding, originality, limitations, implications) no more than 600 words.
- March 25th, 2022 - Initial screening of abstracts and notification of those selected to proceed
- September 15st, 2022 – Full Paper submission. Papers should not exceed the 50,000 characters.
- January 31st, 2023 – Notification of the acceptance and peer review report
- April 2023 – Publication of the Special Issue